Synerty was contracted by Ausnet Services to support a new GE ADMS implementation project. Synerty provided a senior DMS/SCADA architect and a DMS integration engineer.
Synerty provided the following services during this project:
- Implement and advise symbol/component designs.
- Investigate and present solutions for various configuration requirements.
- Develop web interface to present summaries of the symbol / menu / component / life cycle and action configuration for validation.
- On the job training in GE ADMS monitoring, best practices, communication and teamwork within the system administrators who will support GE ADMS.
- Implement GE ADMS side of DFA integration. DFA is a distribution feeder automation application developed by Ausnet Services that runs in the legacy SCADA system. Integration was required to allow controllers to control and manage DFA from within GE ADMS.
- SCADA point to point testing strategies that covered all tests normally performed for SCADA system projects and the use of SynTEST.
- NMS network connectivity validation strategies that validated the connectivity of the final migrated data.
To find out more about Synerty`s SCADA and DMS project capabilities, please contact us.